Asterisk UniMRCP Modules 1.5.2 release has been published and can be downloaded from the following location:
The released source package contains bare modules compatible with the following versions of Asterisk and UniMRCP:
- Asterisk 1.6, 1.8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16
- UniMRCP > 1.1.0
The binary packages are currently available for the following distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
1. Generic Speech Recognition API (res_speech_unimrcp.so)
- Use ast_strdup() instead of strdup() to address compilation error while building against Asterisk 16. Fixed #27.
2. Dialplan Applications (app_unimrcp.so)
- Added support for Asterisk 16.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP