Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lex Speech Recognition Plugin 1.2.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- AWS SDK 1.5.16
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-lex-1.6.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS(unimrcp-lex_1.6.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
This release fixes the use of annual node-bound licenses, and introduces some other minor improvements.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Set an alarm in the status file if the license server is not reachable for a certain period of time, but the service is not yet affected. Clear the alarm as soon as the license server becomes available. See Section 6.2 in the Usage Guide.
- Fixed processing of malformed parameters passed to a built-in grammar.
- If an annual node-bound license is used, the expiration time of the license could be provisioned incorrectly, requiring a restart of the service in order to continue normal operation.
- Fixed output format of results to strictly conform to JSON, if set from configuration.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Lex plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP