Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lex Speech Recognition Plugin 1.5.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- AWS SDK 1.7.216
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-lex-1.6.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS(unimrcp-lex_1.6.4-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(unimrcp-lex_1.6.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for multiple AWS credentials profiles which can be loaded on start-up or created on demand assuming a provided AWS role based on a common AWS user account. A particular AWS credentials profile can be used per individual recognition request.
The release also introduces numerous supplementary features and enhancements to the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for multiple AWS credentials profiles.
- Added support for new vendor-specific parameters 'aws-profile', 'aws-arn-role', 'aws-region', 'aws-profile-lifetime' used to create and/or reference an AWS credential profile.
- Added support for a new vendor-specific parameter 'user-id' allowing user client application to maintain conversation (session) with the bot not being tied to the scope of an MRCP session.
- Added support for a new vendor-specific parameter 'session-attributes' allowing user client application to set session attributes of the bot. The parameter is supposed to be base-64 encoded. If the parameter is not specified by the user application, then the last session attributes received from the bot are used.
- Set the field 'sessionattributes' in results returned from the bot.
- If the configuration parameter 'use-logging-tag' is set to 'true', the header field Logging-Tag, if specified, is used as a suffix while composing file names of utterances and RDRs.
- Use HTTP proxy settings not only for Lex API but also for STS API requests.
- Added a new element 'credentials-profiles', which may list individual AWS credentials profiles that need to be loaded on start-up.
- Added a new attribute 'use-logging-tag' to the elements 'utterance-manager' and 'rdr-manager'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Lex plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP