Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lex Plugin 1.6.1 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- AWS SDK 1.8.129
- AWS Lex V1
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-lexv1-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-lexv1-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-lexv1_1.7.2-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-lexv1_1.7.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release is built against a newer version of AWS SDK.
Please note that the plugin for the Lex V1 API will receive maintenance updates only with no new features planned. The new Lex V2 API will be supported in the mainstream version of the Lex plugin. As a result, the UniMRCP packages made for the Lex V1 API have been renamed to unimrcp-lexv1, whereas the packages named unimrcp-lex will support Lex V2 API.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Upgraded the AWS SDK from 1.7.216 to 1.8.129 version.
- Changed the name of UniMRCP packages made for Lex V1 API to unimrcp-lexv1.
- Updated the Installation Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Lex plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP