Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lex Plugin 2.0.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- AWS SDK 1.8.129
- AWS Lex V2
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-lex-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-lex-1.7.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-lex_1.7.2-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-lex_1.7.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
The new Lex V2 API recently introduced by Amazon is now supported in the mainstream version of the Lex plugin. The plugin for Lex V1 API will receive maintenance updates only. Either the plugin for V1 or V2 shall be installed.
The benefits of using the new Lex V2 API include but not limited to:
- Streaming of audio data over HTTP/2
- Robust barge-in experience
- DTMF relay
- Welcome messages
- Dialog delegation
Visit the Lex plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP