Amazon Web Services (AWS) Polly Speech Synthesis Plugin 1.4.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- AWS SDK 1.7.216
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-polly-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-polly_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-polly_1.6.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release is built against a newer version of AWS SDK.
With this release, the plugin can be configured to assume a role implemented via STSProfileCredentialsProvider. The behavior is controlled by the configuration attribute 'credentials-provider', which is supposed to be set to 'sts' to use STSProfileCredentialsProvider. Note, in such a case, the attribute 'credentials-file' is not observed.
The release adds support for HTTP proxy in communication with the AWS services and also a license server available as a service.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for AssumeRole implemented via STSProfileCredentialsProvider. See Sections 3.1 and 4.3 in the Usage Guide.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with the AWS services.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
- Updated the attribute 'credentials-provider' to accept a new value 'sts' next to 'default' and 'custom'. The latter is used by default.
- Added a new attribute 'sdk-log-level', which accepts values in the range of 0 (OFF) .. 6 (TRACE).
- Upgraded the AWS SDK from 1.7.172 to 1.7.216 version.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Polly plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP