Amazon Web Services (AWS) Polly Speech Synthesis Plugin 1.5.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- AWS SDK 1.7.216
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-polly-1.6.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-polly_1.6.4-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-polly_1.6.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release allows to select a neural or standard voice engine. The release introduces numerous supplementary features and enhancements to the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for a new parameter 'voice-engine', which can be set either to 'standard' or 'neural'. The parameter can be specified globally from the plugin configuration or per synthesis request via the header filed Vendor-Specific-Parameters.
- If the configuration parameter 'use-logging-tag' is set to 'true', the header field Logging-Tag, if specified, is used as a suffix while composing file names of waveforms and SDRs.
- Use HTTP proxy settings not only for Polly API but also for STS API requests.
- Added a new attribute 'voice-engine' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Added a new attribute 'use-logging-tag' to the elements 'waveform-manager' and 'sdr-manager'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Polly plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP