Microsoft Azure Bot Service (ABS) Plugin 1.1.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Azure Speech SDK 1.14.0
The plugin supports the following APIs:
- Bot Service via Direct Line Speech
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-bot_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-bot_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for Bot Service integration via Direct Line Speech channel. The release makes use of the latest Speech SDK.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for Bot Service via Direct Line Speech channel.
- Added an option to enable SDK logs.
- Added a new attribute 'api' to the data file containing credentials. The attribute defaults to 'dsc' (Dialog Service Connector) used to connect to a bot, and can also be set to 'luis' used for a LUIS app.
- Added new attributes 'sdk-log' to the element 'streaming-recognition'. The attribute defaults to 'false', and can be set to 'true' to enable the Speech SDK logs.
- Upgraded Azure Speech SDK from 1.11.0 to 1.14.0.
- Updated the Installation Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure Bot Service plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP