Microsoft Azure Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.12.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service
- Bing Speech
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.6.6-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.6.6-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.6.6-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release addresses a few production issues and introduces supplementary features and enhancements to the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for inter-result timeout. If the specified timeout is elapsed, input is considered complete. The timeout defaults to 0 (disabled) and can be overridden per recognition request.
- If the configuration parameter 'use-logging-tag' is set to 'true', the header field Logging-Tag, if specified, is used as a suffix while composing file names of utterances and RDRs.
- Fixed a race condition in asynchronous processing of initiation of a new turn and termination of the current turn, occurred when audio data for the new turn becomes available earlier than 'turn.end' event is received for the turn being terminated.
- Fixed a race condition, occurred when speech completes earlier than a WebSocket connection to the service is fully established.
- Added a new attribute 'inter-result-timeout' to the element 'ws-streaming-recognition'.
- Added a new attribute 'use-logging-tag' to the elements 'utterance-manager' and 'rdr-manager'.
- Changed the log level of statement "Unknown Parameter" from WARNING to DEBUG.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP