Microsoft Azure Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.13.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service
- Bing Speech
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release addresses a production issue and allows to customize the way input and instance elements are populated.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow to customize the way input and instance elements are populated from JSON results received from the service. The behavior is configurable via new parameters 'input-token' and 'instance-token'.
- The results format can now be specified per recognition request via the parameter 'results-format', which can be set either to 'standard' or 'json'.
- The use of inter-result timeout, which is disabled by default, could cause a segfault under certain circumstances, when the timer is not properly stopped after the recognition completes. This issue was introduced in 1.12.0.
- Added new attributes 'input-token' and 'instance-token' to the element 'ws-streaming-recognition'. The attributes accept one of the following values 'Lexical', 'ITN', 'MaskedITN', 'Display'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP