Microsoft Azure Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.15.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service (regional)
- Custom Speech Service (regional)
- Speech Service (containerized)
- Custom Speech Service (containerized)
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.7.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.5-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.7.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for dictation mode and also provides a few fixes and enhancements.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for dictation mode (continuous speech transcription) in addition to interactive mode (single utterance).
- When a STOP request is received, close the WS connection straightaway without waiting for normal completion. This change also allows to unconditionally release the associated license.
- If a WS close message is received from the service or the WS connection is closed by the service, a new connection is created on processing of the next RECOGNIZE request.
- When the service unexpectedly sends a WS close message with a reason "Instance is shutting down", the next RECOGNIZE request could fail by possibly causing a license depletion.
- Added new attribute 'single-utterance' to the element 'ws-streaming-recognition'.
- Changed default values of 'speech-incomplete-timeout' from 3000 msec to 15000 msec and 'input-timeout' from 10000 msec to 30000 msec.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP