Microsoft Bing Speech Recognition (BingSR) Plugin 1.1.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.8
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release adds support for Speech-Incomplete-Timeout and also provides a few minor improvements.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the MRCP header field Speech-Incomplete-Timeout.
- Skip any leading or trailing whitespaces while reading subscription key from file.
- If connection to service is failed to establish and input has already started, do not attempt to send any data to the service.
- Added a new attribute 'speech-incomplete-timeout' to the element 'speech-dtmf-input-detector', which is set to 1000 msec by default.
- Changed the default value of the configuration parameter 'vad-mode' from 1 to 2.
- Log header fields of received HTTP responses using log level DEBUG instead of INFO.
- Added session identifier to all the statements logged by speech input detector.
Visit the BingSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP