Microsoft Bing Speech Recognition (BingSR) Plugin 1.3.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.8
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release adds support for resampling, which allows to transform audio data in incoming RTP stream from 8 kHz to 16 kHz.
Also, when both the speech and DTMF detectors are activated, the DTMF detector remains active until a first interim result of speech transcription becomes available. In order to enable this behavior, the configuration parameter 'start-of-input' must be set to 'service-originated'.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for resampling from 8 kHz to 16 kHz.
- Changed the default value of the attribute 'speech-incomplete-timeout' from 1000 to 3000.
- Improved the speech and DTMF input detector.
- Updated the Usage Guide accordingly.
Visit the BingSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP