Microsoft Bing Speech Recognition (BingSR) Plugin 1.4.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.8
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release addresses interoperability with Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP).
The release also fixes an issue stopping no-input timer encountered under certain circumstances.
Everyone is encouraged to upgrade.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Made the name of the built-in speech transcription grammar configurable, which defaults to 'transcribe'.
- Allow 'builtin:speech/$name' and 'builtin:grammar/$name' to be used interchangeably.
- Accept SRGS speech grammars without processing of any rules defined in the grammar.
- When the configuration parameter 'start-of-input' is set to 'service-originated', then no-input timer might have not been stopped upon start of speech. This issue was introduced in 1.3.0 release.
- Added a new attribute 'skip-unsupported-grammars', which defaults to 'true'.
- Added a new attribute 'transcription-grammar', which defaults to 'transcribe'.
- Changed grammar referencing routine to be, by default, tolerant to malformed and not supported grammars.
Visit the BingSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP