Microsoft Bing Speech Recognition (BingSR) Plugin 1.9.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Bing Speech
- Speech Service
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-bing-sr-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-bing-sr_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-bing-sr_1.6.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for custom service endpoints. The release also adds support for vendor-specific parameters.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for custom service endpoints. See Section 5.2 in the Installation Guide.
- Added support for certain vendor-specific parameters, including 'speech-start-timeout'. See section 4.7 in the Usage Guide.
- Added support for the content type 'text/grammar-ref-list'.
- Compose the header field Waveform-URI based on the protocol version. Before, the format defined in MRCPv2 was used unconditionally.
- Fixed output format of an RDR to strictly conform to JSON.
- Updated the Installation Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the BingSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP