Microsoft Bing Speech Synthesis (BingSS) Plugin 1.5.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Microsoft Bing Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.8
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Bing Speech
- Speech Service
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release adds support for new regional Speech Service endpoints by retaining the support for the non-regional Bing Speech endpoint. The release also fixes processing of malformed SPEAK requests with an empty body.
Everyone is encouraged to upgrade and start gradually migrating to the new Speech Service endpoints. While nothing has to be changed in the configuration or subscription data, check out the new data format described in Section 5 in the Installation Guide.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for new regional Speech Service endpoints. See Section 5 in the Installation Guide.
- Fixed processing of SPEAK requests with an empty body to return an error.
- All the internal common class names are declared under a unique namespace not to cause a conflict with other speech synthesis plugins being loaded in to the same instance of UniMRCP server.
- Updated the Installation Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the BingSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP