Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.1.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Google DIalogflow API v2beta1
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release adds support for recognition results available in JSON format. Pre-defined speech and DTMF grammars can now be configured in the plugin being mapped to a big variety of system and developer entities supported by Dialogflow.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for recognition results available in JSON format. Based on a new configuration parameter, the QueryResults structure, received in binary Protobuf format, is transformed either to XML or JSON format, being further sent to the MRCP client in a RECOGNITION-COMPLETE event.
- Added support for pre-defined built-in speech and DTMF grammars, which in turn are mapped to a big variety of system and developer entities supported by Dialogflow. In order for this feature to work, Dialogflow agents need to be configured in a certain way.
- Quoted special characters in XML elements.
- Added a new element 'results', which allows to configure data format and indentations used to compose recognition results.
- Added a new element 'builtin-grammars', which may optionally contain a set of built-in grammars.
- Added Section 3.3 Results.
- Added Section 3.4 Built-in Grammars.
- Added Section 3.5 Built-in Grammar.
- Updated Section 5.4 Retrieving Results.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP