Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.10.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Dialogflow API v2
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
This release fixes the use of annual node-bound licenses, and an issue in interoperability with Cisco Broadworks media server. There are other minor improvements introduced in the release.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- The HTTP proxy URI, if used, can now be specified from configuration instead of an environment variable.
- As an alternate to the existing methods, added support for Dialogflow QueryParameters being specified as a JSON object set in an SRGS XML tag under the main 'rule' element. Fixed interoperability with Cisco Broadworks media server.
- Set an alarm in the status file if the license server is not reachable for a certain period of time, but the service is not yet affected. Clear the alarm as soon as the license server becomes available. See Section 6.2 in the Usage Guide.
- Fixed processing of malformed parameters passed to a built-in grammar.
- Fixed output format of an RDR to strictly conform to JSON.
- If an annual node-bound license is used, the expiration time of the license could be provisioned incorrectly, requiring a restart of the service in order to continue normal operation.
- Added a new attribute 'http-proxy' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP