Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.13.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Dialogflow API v2
- gRPC 1.20.0
- Protobuf 3.7.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.6.7-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.6.7-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.6.7-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for continuous speech recognition mode and fixes a few minor problems.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for continuous speech recognition mode as opposed to single utterance mode used unconditionally before. See section 4.10 in the Usage Guide.
- Allow results format be specified per recognition request. See section 5.5 in the Usage Guide.
- Fixed a possible license depletion case, occurred when gRPC stream creation fails while raising a Dialogflow input event.
- Properly remove terminating quotes from values of vendor-specific parameters, if present.
- If a query text contains special characters, properly escape the characters while composing a content of the XML input element.
- Added a new configuration parameter 'single-utterance', which defaults to true.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP