Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.17.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The plugin supports the following Dialogflow API versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.7.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.4-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.7.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces support for multiple versions of Dialogflow API. The original Dialogflow agents continue to be supported using v2 API and new Dialogflow CX agents are now supported using v3beta1 API. The API version can be specified from the plugin configuration or via a server profile. The release is built against a newer version of Google APIs.
Please note that the entities MRCP channel and gRPC stub are now decoupled to allow the channel to be associated to different versions of gRPC stub at run-time. In former versions, the plugin was pre-build using a specific version of gRPC stub.
Everyone is advised to fully revalidate the existing functionality in a test environment before using this version of the plugin in production.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Introduced support for multiple versions of Dialogflow API, including the current v2 and new v2beta1, v3beta1 APIs. The API version can be specified from the plugin configuration or via a server profile.
- Added support for Dialogflow CX agents using v3beta1. The agent identifier must be provided by user application via a new attribute 'agent' passed to built-in grammar or set in vendor-specific parameters similarly to the existing attributes 'projectid', 'dialogid' and others.
- Allow max length of messages received/sent over a gRPC connection to be specified from configuration. Note that the default rx limit may not be sufficient to process responses from Dialogflow CX agents.
- Added a new attribute 'api' to the element 'streaming-recognition'. The attribute defaults to 'v2' and also accepts 'v2beta1' and 'v3beta1' values.
- Added new attributes 'max-recv-message-length' and 'max-send-message-length' to the element 'streaming-recognition'. The attributes default to '-1' (not specified).
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.2.0 to unigoogleapis-1.3.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP