Google Dialogflow (GDF) Plugin 1.8.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Dialogflow API v2
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gdf-1.6.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gdf_1.6.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
This release provides numerous SRGS-related enhancements and also allows Dialogflow session identifier be specified externally by user application.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for 'xml:lang' attribute optionally specified in SRGS XML grammars. This method has the highest precedence in selection of recognition language. The language can be otherwise specified either by the global configuration parameter or the header field 'Speech-Language'. See Section 4.3 in the Usage Guide.
- Added a new attribute 'language' to individual speech contexts, which allows to define speech contexts for various languages regardless of the global configuration parameter.
- Added support for predefined metadata in SRGS XML grammars that allows to reference a built-in grammar and/or specify various input parameters such as projectid, dialogid. See Sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.9, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 in the Usage Guide.
- A speech context is now can be dynamically specified based on the 'one-of' construct in SRGS XML grammar. See Section 5.4 in the Usage Guide.
- Allow Dialogflow session identifier be specified externally by user application. See Section 4.9 in the Usage Guide.
- Speech input is considered complete only when an interim result uniquely matches one of the phrases in the referenced speech context.
- Added a new attribute 'language' to individual speech contexts.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GDF plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP