Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.1.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.4.0
- Google Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.3.1
- Protobuf 3.2.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release adds support for speech contexts, which can optionally be provided to the recognizer to improve the recognition accuracy. Consult the updated Usage Guide on how to define and reference speech contexts.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for built-in and dynamically loadable speech contexts.
- Made operating mode of VAD configurable.
- Fixed support for consecutive RECOGNIZE requests in an MRCP session.
- Fixed processing of error cases where gRPC methods may fail.
- Fixed input statistics provided on/after STOP.
- Added new elements and attributes related to the configuration of speech contexts.
- Added a new attribute 'vad-mode' in the element 'speech-dtmf-input-detector'.
MRCP Methods and Header Fields
- Added support for the method DEFINE-GRAMMAR, which is used by the MRCP client to dynamically specify a speech context to the MRCP server.
- Added support for the header field Sensitivity-Level, which is used to adjust the operating mode of VAD.
- Set the header field Waveform-URI in RECOGNITION-COMPLETE events and STOP responses, if requested by the MRCP client.
- Added a new log statement providing the GSR plugin version on initial load.
- Updated the Usage Guide to provide guidance for all the relevant changes made in this release.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP