Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.11.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.6.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.6.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
This release provides numerous SRGS-related enhancements, primarily intended to address interoperability issues with VoiceXML platforms having a limited ability of referencing built-in grammars.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for predefined metadata in SRGS XML grammars that allows to reference a built-in grammar and/or specify various input parameters. See Sections 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 in the Usage Guide.
- A speech context is now can be dynamically specified based on the 'one-of' construct in SRGS XML grammar. See Section 5.2 in the Usage Guide.
- A no-match event is triggered if transcription result does not literally match any phrase specified in SRGS XML.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP