Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.13.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
This release addresses an interoperability issue with Cisco Broadworks media server and also brings up a few minor improvements.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow to explicitly set the 'speech-complete' flag in SRGS XML grammars by means of a new meta tag 'speech-complete'. If the 'speech-complete' flag is not explicitly set in an SRGS XML grammar or a speech context, then the parameter defaults to 'false' for speech contexts used as a hint, and to 'true' otherwise.
- Make sure START-OF-INPUT is sent before sending RECOGNITION-COMPLETE with a completion cause set to 'no-match' or 'success'. Fixed interoperability with Cisco Broadworks media server.
- When license server is in use, fixed processing of a connection hang-up event occurred when a license refresh request is being sent to the license server. This event could result in a few seconds-long outage of the service.
- Changed the default value of the attribute 'speech-start-timeout' from 300 ms to 50 ms.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP