Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.16.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Google Speech-to-Text API v1
- gRPC 1.20.0
- Protobuf 3.7.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.6.7-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.6.7-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.6.7-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release improves support for speech recognition performed with barge-in-able prompts and introduces a new feature of completing input based on inter-result timeout.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Reinitiate gRPC StreamingDetectIntent request if the current one completes with empty results. The behavior can be controlled by a new boolean parameter 'skip-empty-results', which can be overridden per individual request.
- Added support for inter-result timeout. If the specified timeout is elapsed, input is considered complete. The timeout defaults to 0 (disabled) and can be overridden per recognition request.
- When a STOP request is received or no-input timeout is elapsed, cancel the ongoing gRPC request, if any, in order to complete the operation straightaway, instead of waiting for normal completion of gRPC streaming by sending the final data chunk.
- Added a new attribute 'skip-empty-results' to the element 'streaming-recognition'. The attribute defaults to 'true'.
- Added a new attribute 'inter-result-timeout' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP