Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.17.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google Speech-to-Text API v1
- gRPC 1.20.0
- Protobuf 3.7.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gsr-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gsr_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces support for multiple Google account credentials. The release is built against an upgraded version of Google APIs.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for multiple Google account credentials, which can be specified either per server profile or per MRCP session via feature tags.
- Fixed processing of phrase hints (data in SRGS XML item element) spanning multiple lines.
- Upgraded Google APIs (unigoogleapis-1.1.0).
- Class tokens can now be specified as a text of 'item' elements in an SRGS XML grammar or 'phrase' elements in 'speech-context'.
- Added a sample speech context 'time' to the default configuration which makes use of the class token $TIME. The sample speech context is disabled by default.
- Speech adaptation boost is NOT supported in this release, since, as of now, this feature is available in Google Speech-to-Text API v1p1beta1 only, but not v1.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP