Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.2.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.4.0 (note that binaries for 1.5.0 are coming up next week)
- Google Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.3.1
- Protobuf 3.2.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release fixes interoperability with Genesys Voice Portal (GVP) by supporting built-in grammars being referenced via DEFINE-GRAMMAR requests.
A major addition in this release is support for a license server having the following main capabilities.
- Allows to store and stuck up purchased licenses.
- Supports a flexible distribution of licenses over secure network connection among multiple nodes, instances of the GSR plugin.
- Available as a service and also can be installed on-premises.
Everyone is encouraged to upgrade. The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for license server.
- Added support for built-in grammars being referenced via DEFINE-GRAMMAR requests.
- Fixed interoperability with Genesys Voice Portal (GVP).
- Added new elements and attributes related to the configuration of license server.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP