Google Speech Recognition (GSR) Plugin 1.3.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Google Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.3.1
- Protobuf 3.2.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release introduces reporting of recognition details records, adds usage monitoring capabilities and also provides a couple of minor fixes in the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added reporting of recognition details records. This feature is optional and needs to be enabled from configuration.
- Added usage details reports. The number of in-use and total licensed channels can be maintained in logs and also be written to a separate status file.
- Reworked configuration parameters defining lifetime of saved utterances.
- When recognition completes normally but with no results returned from the Google Cloud Speech service, the header field Completion-Cause is set to "001 no-match" instead of "006 recognizer-error".
- Fixed the length of stored wave files which may be cut from the end and not contain the whole audio data actually sent to the Google Cloud Speech service. The recognition was not affected.
- Added a new element 'rdr-manager' and attributes related to the configuration of recognition details records.
- Added a new element 'monitoring-agent' and attributes related to the configuration of status usage monitoring.
- Added new attributes 'purge-existing', 'max-file-age' and 'max-file-count' to the element 'utterance-manager'.
- Removed no longer used attributes 'purge-waveforms', 'purge-interval' and 'expiration-time' from the element 'utterance-manager'.
- Updated Section 3.6 Utterance Manager.
- Added Section 3.7 RDR Manager.
- Added Section 3.8 Monitoring Agent.
- Added Section 3.9 Usage Change Handler.
- Added Section 3.10 Usage Refresh Handler.
- Updated Section 4.7 Maintaining Utterances.
- Added Section 4.8 Maintaining Recognition Details Records.
- Added Section 4.9 Monitoring Usage Details.
Visit the GSR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP