Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.10.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google Text-to-Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.30.2
- Protobuf 3.12.2
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.4-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for reattempting a failed gRPC call and allows to specify a deadline. The release is built against a newer version of Google APIs.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for gRPC call deadline which can be set from the configuration.
- Added support for reattempting a failed gRPC call.
- Added a new attribute 'deadline' to the element 'synth-settings'. The attribute is specified in msec and defaults to 0 (not used).
- Added a new attribute 'reattempt' to the element 'synth-settings'. The attribute can be set either to 'true' or 'false' and defaults to 'false' (not used).
- Upgraded Google APIs from unigoogleapis-1.2.0 to unigoogleapis-1.3.0.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP