Google Speech Synthesis (GSS) Plugin 1.7.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- Google Text-to-Speech API v1
- gRPC 1.20.0
- Protobuf 3.7.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-gss-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-gss_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces support for multiple Google account credentials. The release is built against an upgraded version of Google APIs.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for multiple Google account credentials, which can be specified either per server profile or per MRCP session via feature tags.
- Added support for audio effects profile.
- Added a new attribute 'effects-profile' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Upgraded Google APIs (unigoogleapis-1.1.0).
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GSS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP