GoVivace Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.3.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- GoVivace WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-govivace-sr-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-govivace-sr_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-govivace-sr_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release provides minor fixes and enhancements to the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow logging tag to be specified via built-in grammar.
- Added support for inter-result timeout. If the specified timeout is elapsed, input is considered complete. The timeout defaults to 0 (disabled) and can be overridden per recognition request.
- Set completion-cause to '002 no-input-timeout' instead of '006 recognizer-error' when no input timeout is elapsed while streaming is started.
- Added a new attribute 'inter-result-timeout' to the element 'server-pool'.
- Changed default values of 'speech-incomplete-timeout' from 3000 msec to 15000 msec and 'input-timeout' from 10000 msec to 30000 msec.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the GoVivace SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP