Kaldi Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.2.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.5.0
- Kaldi GStreamer Server
- Libevent 2.1.8
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
This release enhances grammar referencing routine and also improves barge-in experience.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Made the name of the built-in speech transcription grammar configurable, which defaults to 'transcribe'.
- Allow 'builtin:speech/$name' and 'builtin:grammar/$name' to be used interchangeably.
- Accept SRGS speech grammars without processing of any rules defined in the grammar.
- Added a new attribute 'skip-unsupported-grammars', which defaults to 'true'.
- Added a new attribute 'transcription-grammar', which defaults to 'transcribe'.
- Changed the default configuration parameters to improve barge-in experience.
- Improved the speech and DTMF input detector.
- Changed grammar referencing routine to be, by default, tolerant to malformed and not supported grammars.
Visit the Kaldi SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP