Kaldi Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.5.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Kaldi GStreamer Server
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-kaldi-sr-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-kaldi-sr_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-kaldi-sr_1.6.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces supplementary features and enhancements to the existing functionality and fixes a few minor problems.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for certain vendor-specific parameters, including 'speech-start-timeout'. See section 4.7 in the Usage Guide.
- Added support for the content type 'text/grammar-ref-list'.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
- If the configuration parameter 'use-logging-tag' is set to 'true', the header field Logging-Tag, if specified, is used as a suffix while composing file names of utterances and RDRs.
- Compose the header field Waveform-URI based on the protocol version. Before, the format defined in MRCPv2 was used unconditionally.
- Signal input completion and close the connection forcefully without waiting for a response if the recognition request is stopped and/or a response is no longer needed.
- Added new attributes 'http-proxy-address' and 'http-proxy-port' to the element 'license-server'.
- Added a new attribute 'use-logging-tag' to the elements 'utterance-manager' and 'rdr-manager'.
- Added a new log statement "Received WS Close" containing status code and reason of closure of the WebSocket close frame.
- Added connection identifier to statements logged on each message received.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Kaldi SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP