The UniMRCP dependencies package 1.5.0 has been released and can be downloaded from the following location:
This package is intended to accompany the upcoming UniMRCP 1.5.0 release and is also compatible with the current and former versions of UniMRCP.
The list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Fixed VS2015 build by defining snprintf only for _MSC_VER < 1900 in win32/config.h.in too.
- Fixed a possible out-of-bounds read in sresolv.
- Fixed resource leaks in stun.
- Fixed compilation warnings C4456 and C4457 occurred when declaration of a variable in inner scope hides declaration of another variable in outer scope.
- Fixed compilation warnings by setting MOD_ZD and MOD_ZU printf modifiers accordingly for x64 architecture in win32/config.h.in.
- Fixed compilation errors when Windows SDK 10 is used with VS2015 or VS2017 by including windows.h in win32/sofia-sip/su_configure.h.
- Fixed redefinition of STRICT() macro in sdp_parse.c previously defined in minwindef.h when Windows SDK 10 is used with VS2015 or VS2017.
- Defined HAVE_STRUCT_TIMESPEC for VS2015 and above.
The original distributions of the libraries as well as all the patches made on top of them can be found at:
The UniMRCP version of the Sofia-SIP library is maintained in the following GitHub repository:
Thanks for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP