IBM Watson Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.6.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- IBM Watson Speech to Text API v1
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-sr-1.6.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-sr_1.6.4-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-sr_1.6.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces supplementary features and enhancements to the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
- Added support for new parameters settable per recognition request to the service such as 'grammar-name', 'end-of-phrase-silence-time'. The parameters can be set globally in umswatsonsr.xml and be specified per recognition request either via vendor-specific parameters or optional attributes passed to a built-in grammar or via metadata set in an SRGS XML grammar. See the Usage Guide.
- Added support for inter-result timeout. If the specified timeout is elapsed, input is considered complete. The timeout defaults to 0 (disabled) and can be overridden per recognition request.
- If the configuration parameter 'use-logging-tag' is set to 'true', the header field Logging-Tag, if specified, is used as a suffix while composing file names of utterances and RDRs.
- Added new attributes 'http-proxy-address' and 'http-proxy-port' to the element 'license-server'.
- Added new attributes 'grammar-name', 'end-of-phrase-silence-time' and 'inter-result-timeout' to the element 'ws-streaming-recognition'.
- Added a new attribute 'use-logging-tag' to the elements 'utterance-manager' and 'rdr-manager'.
- Added a new log statement "Received WS Close" containing status code and reason of closure of the WebSocket close frame.
- Added new log statements for query parameters set while establishing a new WebSocket connection.
- Changed the log level of statement "Unknown Parameter" from WARNING to DEBUG.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Watson SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP