IBM Watson Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.3.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- IBM Watson Text to Speech API v1
- Libevent 2.1.8
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-ss-1.6.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.6.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for the new IAM token based authentication. The legacy username and password based authentication is no longer supported. The existing services created in Cloud Foundry needs to be migrated in order to use IAM authentication.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for the new IAM token based authentication.
- Fixed HTTP response time output in logs not to be truncated to msec but to be represented in msec.
- Updated the Installation Guides to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Watson SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP