IBM Watson Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.4.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- IBM Watson Text to Speech API v1
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-ss-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.6.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for custom voice models. The release fixes a few minor problems.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for custom voice models.
- Fixed processing of optional parameters set in the header field Content-Type [application/ssml+xml; charset=utf-8].
- Fixed output format of an SDR to strictly conform to JSON.
- Fixed escaping of double quotes in SSML content passed to the service.
- Added a new configuration parameter 'customization-id'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Watson SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP