IBM Watson Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.5.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- IBM Watson Text to Speech API v1
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-ss-1.6.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.6.5-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.6.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces supplementary features and enhancements to the existing functionality.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
- If the configuration parameter 'use-logging-tag' is set to 'true', the header field Logging-Tag, if specified, is used as a suffix while composing file names of waveforms and SDRs.
- Added a new attribute 'use-logging-tag' to the elements 'waveform-manager' and 'sdr-manager'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Watson SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP