IBM Watson Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.6.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- IBM Watson Text to Speech API v1
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-watson-ss-1.7.1-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.7.1-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-watson-ss_1.7.1-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release introduces support for caching of synthesized waveforms. The release also completes HTTP proxy implementation.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for caching of synthesized waveforms. See Sections 4.2 and 5.11 in the Usage Guide for more info.
- Completed HTTP proxy support.
- Added a new attribute 'caching' to the element 'synth-settings'. The attribute defaults to 'false'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Watson SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP