Yandex Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.2.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Yandex SpeechKit Speech to Text API v2
- gRPC 1.7.3
- Protobuf 3.4.0
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-yandex-sr-1.6.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-sr_1.6.2-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-sr_1.6.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for HTTP proxy, introduces binaries for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and fixes a few problems.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for HTTP proxy.
- Make sure START-OF-INPUT is sent before sending RECOGNITION-COMPLETE with a completion cause set to 'no-match' or 'success'. Fixed interoperability with Cisco Broadworks media server.
- When license server is in use, fixed processing of a connection hang-up event occurred when a license refresh request is being sent to the license server. This event could result in a few seconds-long outage of the service.
- Added a new attribute 'http-proxy' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Changed the default value of the attribute 'speech-start-timeout' from 300 ms to 50 ms.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
- Patched the Libevent library to properly support communication via HTTP proxy. The resulted package is based on 2.1.8 and released as 2.1.9.
Visit the Yandex SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP