Yandex Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.4.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Yandex SpeechKit Speech to Text API v2
- gRPC 1.20.0
- Protobuf 3.7.0
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-yandex-sr-1.6.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-sr_1.6.5-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-sr_1.6.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release has been built against newer proto definition files of Yandex Speech to Text API. The release also adds support for new service parameters.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for a new parameter 'model'.
- Added support for a new parameter 'raw-results'.
- Allow all the major parameters be specified via vendor-specific parameters. See section 4.9 in the Usage Guide.
- Added a new attribute 'model' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Added a new attribute 'raw-results' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Upgraded the proto definition files of Yandex Speech to Text API.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Yandex SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP