Yandex Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.2.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Yandex SpeechKit Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-yandex-ss-1.6.2-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-ss_1.6.2-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-ss_1.6.2-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for HTTP proxy, introduces binaries for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and fixes format of URL-encoded characters.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for HTTP proxy.
- Fixed URL-encoded characters to be preceded with '%' instead of '\x'. While both options are currently accepted by Yandex Text-to-Speech API, everyone is encouraged to upgrade as Yandex is going to drop support only the new behavior.
- When license server is in use, fixed processing of a connection hang-up event occurred when a license refresh request is being sent to the license server. This event could result in a few seconds-long outage of the service.
- Added a new attribute 'http-proxy' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
- Patched the Libevent library to properly support communication via HTTP proxy. The resulted package is based on 2.1.8 and released as 2.1.9.
Visit the Yandex SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP