Yandex Speech Synthesis (SS) Plugin 1.3.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Yandex SpeechKit Text to Speech API
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-yandex-ss-1.6.3-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-ss_1.6.3-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-yandex-ss_1.6.3-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for SSML and allows to specify new vendor-specific parameters.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for SSML. A subset of SSML is now supported by the Yandex service.
- Made service URI configurable mostly to allow to specify not only the address but also the port number of the service, which is required when UniMRCP server is behind TMG HTTP proxy.
- Allow the attributes 'folder-id' and 'emotion' be specified via vendor-specific parameters. See section 5.7 in the Usage Guide.
- Added a new attribute 'bypass-ssml' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Added a new attribute 'normalize-ssml' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Added a new attribute 'service-uri' to the element 'synth-settings', which defaults to 'https://tts.api.cloud.yandex.net/speech/v1/tts:synthesize' and can also be set to 'https://tts.api.cloud.yandex.net/speech/v1/tts:synthesize:443'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Yandex SS plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP