UniMRCP 0.9.0 (r1383) has been released and now is available for download.
Windows Installers (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows SDK Installers (32-bit and 64-bit)
Dependency Packages (based on APR-1.3.8, APR-Util-1.3.9, Sofia-SIP-1.12.10)
This release introduces new major features such as
- Implementation of MRCP recorder resource
- Support for RFC4733/RFC2833 out-of-band and in-band DTMF generation and detection
- Implementation of RTCP stack (Nuance compliance)
- Support for 64-bit platforms
For the first time 64-bit Windows binaries are available as well. Please note, 64-bit UniMRCP can be installed only on 64-bit OS, while 64-bit UniMRCP SDK can be installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit. This allows you to develop 64-bit applications even on 32-bit OS.
Changes since previous release 0.8.0 (r1199) include
- Added compile time define to support "too long" MRCP request identifiers (Issue-48, Vali)
- Fixed race condition on client stack initialization (Issue-49, Aabaziev)
- Re-factored abstract MRCP resource entity
- Loaded MRCP resources from config (unimrcpclient.xml and unimrcpserver.xml must be updated)
- Added a few accessors to mrcp_application interface in order to completely hide session interface from the application context.
- Properly processed nua's shutdown (John)
- Fixed function prototypes to compile without warnings with -Wstrict-prototypes gcc option (John)
- Fixed a few RTSP/MRCPv1 session management related issues (Issue-51, Vali)
- Fixed core dump with large in-line grammars (Issue-52, Asackheim)
- Added recorder plugin and sample recorder scenario/session
- Added DTMF generator and detector (Vali)
- Added sample DTMF recognizer scenario/session
- Reworked timer/clock related entities, added scheduler entity
- Fixed build warnings from sun studio (Mike)
- Supported both synchronous and asynchronous start of client stack.
- Fixed memory (resource) leak on client/server task termination. Threads MUST be detached first in case of async task termination (Issue-53, Derik)
- Installed uni_version.h alongside with other header files required for the integration
- Added x64 platform configuration to VS2005 build
- Fixed compilation warnings using 64-bit compilers
- Updated inno-setup scripts to be able to build both win32 (x86) and x64 (x86-64) installers.
Thanks for using UniMRCP.
The author of UniMRCP