Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lex Plugin 2.2.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- AWS SDK 1.8.129
- AWS Lex V2
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Libnghttp2 1.42.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-lex-1.7.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-lex-1.7.4-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-lex_1.7.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-lex_1.7.4-focal_amd64.deb)
This release addresses an issue in the AWS SDK initialization encountered only when the use of the license server is enabled. The release also makes the separator of parameters passed to built-in grammars configurable.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Made separator of built-in grammar parameters configurable.
- Reordered the AWS SDK initialization to make sure the SDK is initialized prior to initialization of the licensing client used to connect to the license server, if enabled. Otherwise, the SDK initialization could fail.
- Added a new attribute 'grammar-param-separator' to the element 'streaming-recognition'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Lex plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP