Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lex Plugin 2.6.3 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- AWS SDK 1.9.181
- AWS Lex V2
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Libnghttp2 1.42.0
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-lex-1.7.11-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-lex-1.7.11-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-lex_1.7.11-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-lex_1.7.11-focal_amd64.deb)
This is a patch release which fixes a minor issue in delegating an action.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Do not use skip-empty-results while delegating an action where no speech transcription is involved.
Visit the Lex plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP