Amazon Web Services (AWS) Polly Speech Synthesis Plugin 1.9.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- AWS SDK 1.8.129
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-polly-1.7.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-polly-1.7.5-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-polly_1.7.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-polly_1.7.5-focal_amd64.deb)
This release allows to specify the URI scheme used in communication with the HTTP proxy. The scheme now defaults to http but not https.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Allow to configure the URI scheme used in communication with the HTTP proxy.
- The URI scheme used in communication with the HTTP proxy now defaults to http but not https.
- Added a new attribute 'proxy-scheme' to the element 'synth-settings'.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Polly plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP