Amazon Web Services (AWS) Transcribe Speech Recognition Plugin 1.3.1 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.7.0
- AWS SDK 1.8.129
- Libevent 2.1.9
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-transcribe-1.7.4-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Red Hat / CentOS 8 (unimrcp-transcribe-1.7.4-1.el8.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-transcribe_1.7.4-bionic_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (unimrcp-transcribe_1.7.4-focal_amd64.deb)
This is a patch release which fixes an issue in processing of boolean attributes enable-partial-results-stabilization, show-speaker-label introduced in the last release.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Fixed an issue in processing of boolean attributes enable-partial-results-stabilization, show-speaker-label introduced in the last release.
Visit the Transcribe plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP