Microsoft Azure Bot Service (ABS) Plugin 1.7.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
The plugin supports the following APIs:
- Bot Service via Direct Line Speech
- Bot Service via Speech-to-Text and Direct Line
The plugin is available for the following UMS versions:
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 8
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
This release fixes a few issues in the use of the 'stt-dsc' API.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- If a Websocket connection cannot be established, stop input and return an error, when the 'dsc-stt' API is used.
- Fixed a race condition occurred when the request is stopped after an activity is sent to the bot but no activity is received back from the bot yet.
- Fixed support for activity timeout, when the 'dsc-stt' API is used.
Visit the Azure Bot Service plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP