Microsoft Azure Speech Recognition (SR) Plugin 1.11.0 to the UniMRCP Server (UMS) has been released.
The plugin is based on the following components:
- UniMRCP Server 1.6.0
- Microsoft Speech WebSocket Protocol
- Libevent 2.1.9
- Rapidjson 1.1.0
The plugin supports the following endpoints:
- Speech Service
- Bing Speech
The binaries are currently available for the following Linux distributions:
- Red Hat / CentOS 7 (unimrcp-azure-sr-1.6.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.6.5-xenial_amd64.deb)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (unimrcp-azure-sr_1.6.5-bionic_amd64.deb)
This release adds support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service. The release also improves log statements and addresses a few production issues.
The detailed list of changes introduced in this release follows.
- Added support for HTTP proxy in communication with license servers available as a service.
- Do not send any outstanding audio data, including final message, if recognition is already completed.
- Keep tracking of received messages from the service in order to determine a missing speech.phrase message and complete recognition with an error. The problem with missing speech phrase has been resolved by Microsoft in the meantime.
- Added new attributes 'http-proxy-address' and 'http-proxy-port' to the element 'license-server'.
- Added a new log statement "Received WS Close" containing status code and reason of closure of the WebSocket close frame.
- Added connection identifier to statements logged on each message received.
- Changed the log level of statement "WS disconnected" from INFO to WARNING.
- Updated the Usage Guide to reflect the changes introduced in this release.
Visit the Azure SR plugin page for more information.
Thank you for using UniMRCP.
Author of UniMRCP